From the Faculty Office: Updated marriage law guidance for the clergy: The Second Supplement from the Faculty Office has now been issued. This Supplement is intended to be read alongside the 3rd edition of the Faculty Office marriage guide booklet and the July 2013 First Supplement. It provides an important update to those areas where there have been changes in the law since July 2013, especially on the topic of marriages of non-European nationals in the Church of England. The Supplement is available to download by clicking here. To download the First Supplement, or to buy a copy of the 2010 booklet (3rd edition), visit the Faculty Office website: ‘guidance for the clergy’.
- An Additional Matters Order 2021 -glazing repairs
- Church of England Marriage Registration Webinar
- Revised information on grave space reservations
- From 4th May – New procedures for the Registration of Marriages
- Update 24th June – The Coronavirus and marriage in the Church of England – Guidance to clergy
Login: Progress of Petitions
Forgotten your password?
Email us with as much information as possible and we will send you your login details.