Fees payable to Parochial Church Councils and the Diocesan Board of Finance for Baptisms, Weddings, Funerals, Burials, Memorials and Searches of Records are set out in a Table of Parochial Fees published each year by the Church Commissioners. The current Fees, together with FAQs and further details, can be found on the Church of England’s web-page on Fees.
- An Additional Matters Order 2021 -glazing repairs
- Church of England Marriage Registration Webinar
- Revised information on grave space reservations
- From 4th May – New procedures for the Registration of Marriages
- Update 24th June – The Coronavirus and marriage in the Church of England – Guidance to clergy
Login: Progress of Petitions
Forgotten your password?
Email us with as much information as possible and we will send you your login details.