You may already be aware from the media or via social media over the weekend of 10/11 August 2019 that the way in which marriages are registered is set to change following the passing into law of the Civil Partnerships, Marriages and Deaths (Registration etc) Act 2019 which, as well as providing for opposite-sex couples to be able to enter into civil partnerships, will allow for mother’s names to be included in Marriage Registers as well as/in place of father’s names. It also makes provision for significant changes in the way that marriages are registered. Full details from the link below
- An Additional Matters Order 2021 -glazing repairs
- Church of England Marriage Registration Webinar
- Revised information on grave space reservations
- From 4th May – New procedures for the Registration of Marriages
- Update 24th June – The Coronavirus and marriage in the Church of England – Guidance to clergy
Login: Progress of Petitions
Forgotten your password?
Email us with as much information as possible and we will send you your login details.