On 4th May, the long-trailed changes to the way Marriages are registered come into force. A copy of the 10th Edition of the Clergy Newsletter which outlines these changes is available here:
- An Additional Matters Order 2021 -glazing repairs
- Church of England Marriage Registration Webinar
- Revised information on grave space reservations
- From 4th May – New procedures for the Registration of Marriages
- Update 24th June – The Coronavirus and marriage in the Church of England – Guidance to clergy
Login: Progress of Petitions
Forgotten your password?
Email us with as much information as possible and we will send you your login details.